July 15, 2010

Light Vinaigrette Salad Dressing


In this sticky summer weather, I love a crisp, refreshing salad. And this salad dressing makes me want to eat nothing but salads and vegetables all summer long.


This dressing is light, with light flavours and really lets the salad shine through. I find it best with iceberg lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes, but I know this would be great with anything. 


Ingredients

  • 4 tbsp light oil (I used Crisco vegetable oil)
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • 3 cloves finely chopped fresh garlic
  • salt and pepper to taste
**you can make this recipe in any quantity, but note that the ratio is always four parts oil to one part vinegar

Directions
  • Mix ingredients together and stir!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics