November 6, 2010

Recipe Inspiration



In my Real Simple magazine this month, they ask the question, "What is your favourite cookbook?"

This got me thinking about my cookbook collection that has grown exponentially over the past year. I have always loved books, but I have really grown to love so many cookbooks -- especially ones with beautiful photographs, as I eat with my eyes first. 

My recipes often come from the web, whether it's other blogs or the tried and true www.allrecipes.com as I really love reading other cooks' feedback. But there is still nothing like having a book in your hand to flip through, and salivate over. My collection now includes a whopping 24 books which covers a wide range from cooking with booze to using your slow cooker. Among them, my favourites include:
What is your favourite cookbook? Where does your inspiration come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics