Now that you know how to make pasta, here's a delicious and easy topping for it: Creamy Shrimp Fettucine.
- about 6 shrimps per person
- 3 tsp butter
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, very finely chopped (I have discovered pre-chopped garlic = way easier)
- one red pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup cream
- Heat the butter and oil over a medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook for a few minutes. Then add red pepper.
- Stir in tomato paste and wine, simmering for about 10 minutes
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add pasta. Before draining, add about a 1/4 cup of pasta water to the pasta mixture
- Add shrimp to the sauce and raise the heat to medium-high, cooking until shrimp turn pink
- Reduce heat and stir in the cream, cooking for one minute until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Add pasta to sauce and mix together
- Serve to hungry crowd!